Friday, August 31, 2007


Secret agents are always so cleverly disguised that they're the last ones you would expect to be secret agents. Okay, the tall thin guy is a bit more obvious, but at least he can hide behind flag poles and such.
This is a wee sketch (thumbnail, really) that actually made it past the pages of my sketchbook. I'm starting to see hints of a more settled life these days, so I can contribute more to this poor neglected blog. I know it's not much, but it's somethin'! I was in figure drawing today, and feeling very rusty with the whole process. Hopefully I'll shake off the dust and start feeling the groove again soon.

8 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

Glad to see you posting again Seth, welcome back! Great sketch. I love the shapes you use to create your characters.

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

Yeah! A new sketch. I'm glad you are feeling more settled in your new home/job/life, so we can play more. When are you breaking out the hot tub?

Hillory

Krisser said...

Wahoo! Glad to see a new sketch, and I'm also glad that things are getting settled down for you crazy kids! When do we get to come see your new home?

S.T. Lewis said...

Seth's back from his 6-month blogging break! I'm glad you're drawing again... even though I know you've been drawing the last month and more - you just haven't posted anything until now. You're the man, Seth.

Kristen said...

finally!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Hoooooorah and update !!! Super stuff !!!

Marco Bucci said...

I love this stuff!

Marcelo Vignali said...

Hey Seth, shoot me an email, lemme know how your doing.