Friday, October 24, 2008

Pair O' Jacks


It's that time of year again! It's my semi-annual posting time. It's nice that it coincides with one of the best times of the year -Halloween!
I don't fully grasp my own facination with the joyous holiday, but that doesn't stop my revelry. It probably dates back to the times I would get so excited to watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! -brought to you by those awesome Arctic Circle commercials with their Halloween kids meals (made with real kids). Well, whatever it is, I love it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

These guys are great! I'm so glad you posted again and that Artic Circle makes their kids meals with real kids. yum

Anonymous said...

Daddy, I love those pumpkins. The tall one is saying, "You're really handsome" and the boy pumpkin is saying, "You're really fairy-ish" because they are in love. They had lots of gravestones behind them too and they could eat anything- even houses!
~Kendyl

flipstudios said...

Great job Seth. You've captured the true meaning of Halloween. Friends and Family.

Kevin Keele said...

Great expressions and colors. Halloween is the best!